camel-users mailing list archives

From johncarlguthrie <>
Subject Way to have Camel process files in timestamp order?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 17:29:03 GMT
Is there a way to determine which file is picked up by a route first when
there are several files in a directory? I looked into sortby and Sort, but
those seem to be for arranging the content of a single message/file, which
is not what I want. I am working on a Spring/Camel application that picks up
any file put into a certain directory for processing. The order of
processing is important, we need to always process the oldest file
(timestamp oldest) first. Any advice is appreciated.