camel-users mailing list archives

From divanmostert <divan.most...@c24.biz>
Subject Loading multiple files from the same directory
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 09:20:22 GMT
Hi,

We have recently upgraded to Camel 2.7 where File Endpoints can no longer
specify file names as the source, only directories and then additionally
setting the filename property.

This works fine for when we are only load ing one file at a time, however,
our application do transforms that require us to load multiple files, which
could all be in the same directory. This of course causes Camel to throw an
exception saying:

org.apache.camel.FailedToStartRouteException: Failed to start route route19
because of Multiple consumers for the same endpoint is not allowed:
Endpoint[file:///...]

Is there any way of getting around this?