camel-users mailing list archives

From xiangqiuzhao <xiangqiuz...@gmail.com>
Subject how to decide a route should be define?
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 05:24:08 GMT
in my application platform, the communicate relation like this:

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n4585397/aa.jpg

if every arrowhead show a request. and all request must receive response
with synchronous mode.

so which routes should to be define ?

is every request shold be define with a route?

like my application communicate with system3. app can request to system3 and
receive response from it, and system3 can request to my app and my app must
response to system3. so i need to define two routes between my application
with system3?