camel-users mailing list archives

From unmarshall <unmarsh...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel metamodel
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:21:50 GMT
Hi All,

Is there any effort being put in developing a camel metamodel which can then
be used to create camel routes during design time using a graphical editor?

I have seen the graphical editor from fuse source, but it is not based on
any meta-model. In fact it is not even a generator and it still requires
users to know all possible properties for any endpoint. It is just a
graphical representation of a Spring XML based camel routes.

What we are looking for is to allow users to graphically create camel routes
and then depending on the user choice generate Spring XML representation of
the camel context or DSL of choice.

Best Regards,
Madhav