camel-users mailing list archives

From xiangqiuzhao <xiangqiuz...@gmail.com>
Subject how to route one request with socket communications by many times?
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 15:14:35 GMT
If my client application want to send message to my Camel with socket, and
application communication protocol is send three bytes like 'REQ' to server
first, and the server response three bytes like 'ANS' to client for affirm
the request, then client begin to send application message package to
server, these processes show one time whole reqeust。

like that, how to implement in Camel?

i know use from("mina:tcp://localhost:9999").processRef(...) can complete
request and recv response one time, but my application needs twice request
and response in the same socket handle. how to ?