camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <gnanaguru.sattanat...@wipro.com>
Subject Re: File Reading & Writing using Camel
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:10:45 GMT

Hi Claus,

Thanks . i got a good idea with it. Actually i want to read contents from a
xml file. assume it be input.xml. it may contain some data from form. i want
to read it and will move to another xml/some xml transformation. I want this
sort of reading file content. Hope you got me now.

Also what is the thing if i want to read contents form a text. contents will
be some blind text. How to read it and right it in another text file.

help me out.

Cheers
Guru