camel-users mailing list archives

From Gnanaguru S <>
Subject Re: File Reading & Writing using Camel
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 08:50:27 GMT

Hi Claus,

Thanks. I will look into it. Let have this code

<camelContext xmlns="">
        <from uri="file://inputdir/"/>
        <log message="Moving ${file:name} to the output directory"/>
        <to uri="file://outputdir/"/>

I want to modify to the above code, such that i can read the contents of a
file. By the way it will be much helpful for me understand . Since i am new
to this arena.

Where are the description for route,from,to,log and all. What are the other
things available, with which i can read the contents of a file and also
other operations. Help me out.