camel-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <Alistair.Yo...@uhi.ac.uk>
Subject Disappearing topics in routes
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:00:24 GMT
If I declare a route:

<from uri="activemq:topic:src"/>
<to uri="activemq:topic:dest"/>

when I restart tomcat, the activemq:topic:src is still there as it has persistent messages
but the activemq:topic:dest topic disappears along with all messages waiting for durable subscribers
in it.

Camel takes all the messages from dest and puts them in src, and they are all then lost as
src is destroyed on restart. Somehow the messages are not marked as persistent in the dest
topic.

I've tried transacted routing but it still doesn't work. I'm using ruby clients over STOMP
to send and receive persistent messages via the route:

  <broker brokerName="matrixBroker" id="matrixBrokerID" useJmx="true" persistent="true"
xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core">
    <transportConnectors>
      <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />
      <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
    </transportConnectors>
  </broker>

	<bean id="jmsConnectionFactory" class="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
depends-on="matrixBrokerID">
		<property name="brokerURL" value="vm://matrixBroker?create=false"/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="jmsTransactionManager" class="org.springframework.jms.connection.JmsTransactionManager">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory"/>
	</bean>

	<bean id="activemq" class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory"/>
		<property name="transacted" value="true"/>
		<property name="transactionManager" ref="jmsTransactionManager"/>
	</bean>

can anyone help please?

thanks,

Alistair