camel-users mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Camel under OSGi without Spring et al.
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 14:50:52 GMT
The ASF mailinglists tend to strip of attachments...

Bye,
Norman

2011/6/21 Donald Whytock <dwhytock@gmail.com>:
> Odd...I can see it there.  I'll send it to you directly.
>
> Don
>
> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Michael Furtak <mfurtak@cra.com> wrote:
>> Hi Don,
>>
>> I wasn't able to find OsgiCamelTracker.java attached to your message.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> -Mike
>>

>> THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY
CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE
LAW. If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and
notify the sender so that we may correct our records.

to be part of a bundle called camel-core-osgi, is that right? I don't think I have it in my
2.7.2 distribution. Is it something I need to bundle myself? I also saw mention of it being
private to the Spring bundle, which is what prompted my discussion about not wanting to bring
in Spring.