camel-users mailing list archives

From Alp Timurhan Çevik <atce...@gmail.com>
Subject Trouble with convertbodyto
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 16:04:22 GMT
urgent help needed :)

I am experiencing this very weird behaviour regarding convertbodyto.

I am using xsl to transform some legacy web service calls through cxf
component (payload) and transforming them using xsl such as:

<camel:route id="...">
            <camel:from ref="v1" />
            <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String" />
            <camel:to uri="file://first.log"/>
            <camel:to uri="xslt://a.xsl" />
            <camel:to ref="v2" />
            <camel:to uri="b.xsl" />
        </camel:route>

this worked quite well in eclipse, but after having it built with hudson
using maven, the same route produced content not allowed in prolog message.
Looking at the first.log files, I noticed the working one has
<anyxmltag>sdlkjlkj</anyxmltag>

whereas the maven built one has

org.apache.camel.component.cxf.CxfPayload headers: []body: [ [

prior to <anyxmltag>sdlkjlkj</anyxmltag>

which I think is causing the problem.

What could be the problem ? old dependencies etc. ? xml configuration files
? Any idea ?

Thanks a lot,
Alp