camel-users mailing list archives

From Magnus Palmér <magnus.palmer.w...@gmail.com>
Subject File permissions on created files and directories - running as webapp under tomcat6 on Ubuntu
Date Sat, 18 Jun 2011 10:50:36 GMT
Hi,

Trying here, I've been spending several hours trying to get the
filepermissions created by the file component working as I want, and reading
a large amount of forum posts and articless
It is running as a webapp in tomcat with user tomcat6 on my Ubuntu.
The files are created with rw-r--r-- permissions. I need rw-rw-r.
I would expect it to work after changing umask from 022 to 002 or 0002 for
the tomcat6 user.
Anyone know?

--
Brgds, Magnus Palmér