camel-users mailing list archives

From Mick Knutson <mknut...@baselogic.com>
Subject Re: what did i forgot? Bean integration through direct:start
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 17:01:07 GMT
Where is your camel config located in your build?

Is it located in src/main/resources/META-INF/spring/*.xml or somewhere?

Maybe the routes for camel:run are not getting picked up?

---
Thank You…

Mick Knutson, President

BASE Logic, Inc.
Enterprise Architecture, Design, Mentoring & Agile Consulting
p. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)
p. (478) BASE-LOGIC (227-3564-42)
f. (855) BASE-LOGIC: (227-3564-42)

Website: http://www.baselogic.com