camel-users mailing list archives

From Jon Anstey <jans...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: example app to embed camel-web-console
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 14:08:48 GMT
Yeah, what Taariq suggested should work. Keep in mind that when you specify
camel-web as a dependency, the maven-jetty-plugin will overlay the camel
webconsole web app in your own web app and run it as one web app. You would
probably have to have multiple executions of the maven-jetty-plugin in your
pom to get both web apps to be independent.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 2:59 PM, Taariq Levack <taariql@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would expect the following to work.
> http://localhost:8080/artms/routes <http://localhost:8080/routes>
> http://localhost:8080/artms/endpoints <http://localhost:8080/endpoints>
>
> On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 3:17 PM, fachhoch <fachhoch@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thanks for the reply ,I emebdded camel war to my war project which I
> deploy
> > using jetty-maven-plugin
> >
> > ,context root for my war is  artms ,please tell me   how to access camel
> > console , I mean what is  the url
> > my jetty runs on 8080 so I acces my application as localhost:8080/artms
> > what should be for camel ?
> >
> > --

Cheers,
Jon