camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Error creating Maven report
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 05:37:53 GMT

I have created a ticket to remove that plugin, we dont use it, and
dont want to maintain it

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 9:34 PM, Krsmanovic, Dragisa
<> wrote:
> After upgrading to Camel 2.7.2, we are seeing this error when we try to generate Camel
report using mvn site.
> Perviously (version 2.5.0), it would just create an empty TypeConverter(s) list. But
now, it causes whole build to fail.
> Is there a workaround ? Has anyone seen this before ?
> [INFO] Error during page generation
> Embedded error: Error rendering Maven report: Failed to generate TypeConverters report
> Failed to load type converters because of: Cannot find any type converter classes from
the following packages: [org.apache.camel.component.file, com.ask.ugc.util, org.apache.camel.component.bean,
org.apache.camel.converter, org.apache.camel.component.mail, org.apache.camel.component.http]

Claus Ibsen
Twitter: davsclaus, fusenews
Author of Camel in Action:

View raw message