camel-users mailing list archives

From <Martin.Ba...@wellsfargo.com>
Subject SOAP Router
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:33:53 GMT
Hello,

I would like to get advice on how to build a simple SOAP router using Camel.

I have SOAP Envelopes arriving in three ways: HTTP, JMS and as files dumped in a directory.

The envelopes have a header which will contain a standard XML defining routing information;
The body could be any of several XML's. I need to have the Header and the Body to successfully
route the message.

I have taken a look at SoapJaxbDataFormat which works well for the Body, but I still need
the Header. I've failed to deal with the XML as string using XPath, and using JAXB popping
out the Header and Body given the fact that the namespaces can be defined in the Envelope.

I had contemplated writing a DataFormat similar to SoapJaxbDataFormat that resulted in a map
of SOAP envelope components that could be navigated using OGNL... but before I go there, I'd
appreciate your input as to other approaches I have not thought of.

Regards

Martin