camel-users mailing list archives

From Jim Talbut <jtal...@spudsoft.co.uk>
Subject Is there any way to 'park' values for later use
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 04:11:32 GMT
Hi,

I want to provide a single web service that makes calls to two separate
web services.
The arguments for the two services are different and some of them are
independent, so the service I offer will have a combined argument list,
and I need to do a couple of transformations to generate the arguments
for the called services.

What I can't see is how I can store arguments for the second service
that are not required for the first service so that I can access them
again in the transformation for the second service.
I could do this quite easily with a couple of custom processors, just
adding the initial data to the exchange, but I'd like to know whether
there is any way to do it without custom processors.

Thanks

Jim