camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: intercept route
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 22:30:11 GMT
@Marco, Guillaume probably referred to dev@servicemix.apache.org.
However, can you please explain your requirement a bit more? What
exactly do you mean by "intercept a route" and what do you mean by
"outside the camel context"?

Do you refer to intercepting every message flowing through the route,
like any normal camel interceptor, or do you mean intercepting the route
lifecycle? Also what do you mean from outside the camel context? Have
the interceptor be context agnostic or apply the interceptor to all the
routes in all the contexts?

Also explaining *exactly* what you need to do (without divulging any
trade secrets) may allow us to suggest alternative solutions.

Cheers,
Hadrian

On 06/24/2011 05:37 PM, Marco Westermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> thank you for your answer. What is the dev list I should monitor? For explaination. My
plan is to develop a monitoring component, which makes it possible to see, which routes live
in smx, which got which messages and how they where routed.