camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel under OSGi without Spring et al.
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 02:51:28 GMT
Just FYI, the camel-core-osgi bundle will be published in the Camel
2.8.0. You can find more information here[1]

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3814

On 6/21/11 3:31 AM, Michael Furtak wrote:
> i Don,
>
> The exception was:
>
> org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException: Failed to load type converters because
of: Cannot find any type converter classes from the following packages: [org.apache.camel.component.file,
org.apache.camel.component.bean, org.apache.camel.converter]

> Which I assume has to do with trying to use a normal CamelContext in an OSGi environment.
So, OsgiDefaultCamelContext...

> I did come across mention of this in my troubleshooting exploration. It seems to be part
of a bundle called camel-core-osgi, is that right? I don't think I have it in my 2.7.2 distribution.
Is it something I need to bundle myself? I also saw mention of it being private to the Spring
bundle, which is what prompted my discussion about not wanting to bring in Spring.

--
Willem