camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel CXF & WS-Security
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 00:47:52 GMT
On 6/11/11 5:56 PM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 9:36 AM, Willem Jiang<willem.jiang@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> >  Hi Mark,
>> >
>> >  I'm afraid you can just configure the WSS4jInInterceptor through the
>> >  cxf:bean:xxx , current camel-cxf doesn't support to configure it through
>> >  URI.
>> >
> Willem what would it take to support that?
>
> It would be great to have camel-cxf being useable without any of the
> CXF XML stuff. For some people that dont want to dive into that, it
> may be easier to confiture a Camel endpoint in the uri, and/or as a
> java bean with getter/setters.
>
> We recently added support for CXF properties in the Camel CXF
> endpoint. So maybe we can add support for specifying CXF interceptors.

Below is typical configure of WSS4JInInterceptor
  <jaxws:inInterceptors>
       <!-- SAAJ Interceptor needs to be explicitly declared only in CXF
2.0.x -->
       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJInInterceptor"/>
       <bean class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">
          <constructor-arg>
             <map>
                <entry key="action" value="UsernameToken"/>
                <entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest"/>
                <entry key="signaturePropFile" value="..."/>
                <entry key="passwordCallbackRef">
                   <ref bean="myPasswordCallback"/>
                </entry>
             </map>
          </constructor-arg>
       </bean>
    </jaxws:inInterceptors>

It hard to configure the WSS4jInInterceptor unless you bind it into
camel context by using the java code.

--
Willem