camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Zapletal <marco.zaple...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using properties or headers to persist meta information on the exchange?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 16:36:16 GMT
Hi,

thanks for the quick response. Yes, I've tried this, but this opens up
another problem if you use a CXF endpoint on your route. The CXF
endpoint seems to store an instance of
org.apache.cxf.service.model.MessageInfo on the exchange, which is not
serializable. This results in a runtime exception, which cancels the
execution of the process instance.

regards,
marco