camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java DSL - Dynamic Broker Config
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 03:16:58 GMT
You can add the components dynamically into the camel context with below
code, but I don't think you can do it in spring :(
CamelContext.

        ConnectionFactory connectionFactory1 = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory("someBrokerUrl");
         // Note we can explicity name the component
         context.addComponent("jms1",
JmsComponent.jmsComponentAutoAcknowledge(connectionFactory1));