camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <cschnei...@talend.com>
Subject AW: what did i forgot? Bean integration through direct:start
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 09:11:12 GMT
Hi Andre,

i know what the problem may be. I had the same.

The solution is: Start activemq :-)

If it is not started then the route hangs and the others will not be started. This happens
when you use the default constructor of the ActiveMqConectionFactory.
It defaults to the failover transport which never times out.

This problem had me scratching my head me for more than a day...

Christian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Andrè [mailto:morpheusandre@web.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011 10:28
An: users@camel.apache.org
Betreff: what did i forgot? Bean integration through direct:start

i got this class
<code>
public class XacmlRequester {

	@Produce(uri = "activemq:topic:xacml.authzRequests")
	ProducerTemplate producer;

	@InOnly
	@Consume(uri = "file:src/data/requests?noop=true")
	public void generateRequest(File request){
		System.setProperty("com.sun.xacml.ContextSchema",
"schema/access_control-xacml-2.0-context-schema-os.xsd");
		System.setProperty("com.sun.xacml.PolicySchema",
"schema/access_control-xacml-2.0-policy-schema-os.xsd");
		RequestCtx req;
		try {
			req = RequestCtx.getInstance(new FileInputStream(request));
			producer.sendBody(req);
		} catch (FileNotFoundException e) {
			System.out.println("datei nicht gefunden");
			e.printStackTrace();
		} catch (ParsingException e) {
			System.out.println("Parserfehler");
			e.printStackTrace();
		}

	}
}
</code>
which i added in the camel-context and in a route this :
 <bean class="de.tarent.abiege.camel.producer.XacmlRequester"
id="xacmlRequest"/>
      <route>
        <from uri="direct:start"/>
        <bean method="generateRequest" ref="xacmlRequest">
            <to uri="activemq:topic:xacml.authzRequests"/>
        </bean>
    </route>
      <route>
        <from uri="activemq:topic:xacml.authzRequests"/>
        <log message="request consumed hopefully"/>
        <to uri="file:target/messages/requests"/>
    </route>

So my intention is, consuming an xml Xacml-Request, parsing it and sending it but when i let
the "camel:run" *g* there is no log message but there is something like that
"route6 started and consuming from:
Endpoint[activemq://topic:xacml.authzRequests]"
so where is my request, any idea?