camel-users mailing list archives

From Michael Furtak <mfur...@cra.com>
Subject RE: Camel under OSGi without Spring et al.
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 19:31:40 GMT
Hi Don,

The exception was:

org.apache.camel.TypeConverterLoaderException: Failed to load type converters because of:
Cannot find any type converter classes from the following packages: [org.apache.camel.component.file,
org.apache.camel.component.bean, org.apache.camel.converter]

Which I assume has to do with trying to use a normal CamelContext in an OSGi environment.
So, OsgiDefaultCamelContext...

I did come across mention of this in my troubleshooting exploration. It seems to be part of
a bundle called camel-core-osgi, is that right? I don't think I have it in my 2.7.2 distribution.
Is it something I need to bundle myself? I also saw mention of it being private to the Spring
bundle, which is what prompted my discussion about not wanting to bring in Spring.

Any further info would be most helpful.

Thanks,
-Mike

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED FOR THE USE OF THE PERSON TO WHOM IT IS ADDRESSED. IT MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
If you are not the intended recipient, your use of this message for any purpose is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete the message and
notify the sender so that we may correct our records.