camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <ben.o...@initekconsulting.com>
Subject Re: concurrentConsumers basic question
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 22:49:59 GMT
you are getting duplicates because the topic has up to 10 concurrent
consumers based on your jmsConfig...

so should either change the jmsConfig (used by all routes) or explicitly set
these on any routes in question...

from("activemq:topic:xmlOrders?maxConcurrentConsumers=1&concurrentConsumers=1")
.to("activemq:accounting");

rogelio_sevilla1 wrote:

> thanks for the answer Mr. Pham, I've commented my "concurrent configs" on
> my spring file and I've done it the way you propose:
>

> from("activemq:topic:xmlOrders").to("activemq:accounting?concurrentConsumers=5");
>

> Thanks for the advice. However, the  activemq:accounting queue is still
> getting the message more than once, is this the normal behavior of the
> concurrentConsumers config???

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com