camel-users mailing list archives

From gtfisher <gr...@tarrant-fisher.co.uk>
Subject Exception running from camel-archtype-java -v2.7.2
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 11:29:23 GMT
Hi
I have created a project using the camel-archtype-java at version 2.7.2 and
if I run the router using mvn camel:run using the versions supplied
camel-core 2.7.2 & camel-spring 2.7.2, I get a runtime error:

Error occurred while running main from: org.apache.camel.spring.Main
        at
java:39)

If I revert back to camel-2.6.0 it runs OK.