camel-users mailing list archives

From AnujK <reacha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need control back in the Main routine so that we can terminate JVM
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 15:25:38 GMT
Thanks Claus.

-Yes, I did follow that example, and am calling Main.run()
"System.out.println("Starting Camel. Use ctrl + c to terminate the JVM.\n");
 main.run();"

The problem is ' the main just keeps on running' - which we don't want.

However, I need to terminate my VM when the FTP route is complete.

I can stop/start the routes programatically, but is there a way to signal to
the main thread, that routes have stopped, and you can now terminate.

In essence, I do not need to be running 'forever'.