camel-users mailing list archives

From preben <p...@dr.dk>
Subject Re: Deployment unit versioninfo
Date Sat, 11 Jun 2011 09:05:10 GMT
Year I guess you are right when we talk osgi, but if you use no osgi war
deployment in application containers it has no concept of wich version it is
running unless you deploy war with version info as part of the warfile name.
That would mean that you have to undeploy the old war and install the new
war.

Typically thats not the case. You have the same warfile (name) redeployed
several times, but with different version info (in manifest or
pom.properties when building with Maven).

I was thinking this info from manifest or pom.properties + deployment unit
(warfilename) could be exposed as attributes on the CamelContext MBean (if
present of course).