camel-users mailing list archives

From boday <ben.o...@initekconsulting.com>
Subject Re: read all files in folder
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 17:15:00 GMT
If you are using the aggregator with groupExchanges()...then you can get the
exchanges like this...

from("file:/tmp/inbox")
	.convertBodyTo(String.class)
	.aggregate(constant(true)).completionFromBatchConsumer().groupExchanges()
	.process(new Processor() {
			ArrayList<Exchange> grouped =
exchange.getProperty(Exchange.GROUPED_EXCHANGE, ArrayList.class);
			for (Exchange exch : grouped) {
				System.out.println("body->" + exch.getIn().getBody(String.class));
			}
		}
	});

fachhoch wrote:

> Please   tell  me on how to get all files in my processor
>
> My processor  gets  exchange but I have no clue how to get all files from
> exchange are  there any examples?

-----
Ben O'Day
IT Consultant -http://consulting-notes.com