camel-users mailing list archives

From Jason Burkhardt <jburkha...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: http not cleaning up tmp files when exchange is stopped
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:26:13 GMT
Hate to dredge up an old thread but I'm seeing this same behavior in 2.6.
Note:  I am not calling stop or anything.  This route processes a message
from JMS, calls http, processes the result and publishes it to JMS again.
This ends up writing tmp files with the soap response  to
/tmp/camel-tmp-whatever as long as it is running with no apparent cleanup.
After running for a couple days this was over 1gb.

Gordon, did you ever find any useful solution?