camel-users mailing list archives

From Hossein <>
Subject Re: Java DSL - Dynamic Broker Config
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2011 12:07:19 GMT

Thanks for your email reply.
How would I set up my connections in Java DSL? Usually, I setup the
connection in Spring like [1]. However, that would work for connecting to 1
broker. Our requirement is to connect to +100 brokers. Yes that is correct
+100 brokers. The plan is to have multiple SMX connecting to these brokers.
Let's say we have 2 SMX, same bundle in each SMX. SMX1, Bundle1 would
connect to brokers 1-50 and the other to 51-100 [2].

So, question is how would I setup my Java DSL to dynamically create
connection and create route?

    <bean name="activemq"
        <property name="connectionFactory">
                <property name="brokerURL" value="someBrokerUrl/>