camel-users mailing list archives

From Sachin <sachin2...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel with Netty, strange requirement
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2011 12:16:19 GMT
Hi ,

I am using Camel 2.6 with netty 3.2.3 version. My netty producer and
consumer are working fine and i am able to process request and response
using Object en/decoder.
But i have a strange requirement. An other client, which is writing request
on port, is not using camel or netty, it's a simple plain java client.
Client doesnt have netty producer and exchange refernce. Even though i am
able to receive request and my Processor is being called using line
delimeter decoder and encoder.
But while sending response back, i need socket object refernce, so that i
can write on outputstream of that socket, as my client cant read from
exchange, neither they can use any decoder.
Is there any way, i get access to socket object in processor class from
exchange object? Please guide me.

Regards
Sachin