camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel src distribution old releases
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 17:52:19 GMT
Hi Javier,

Mirrors only keep current releases. Old releases are in the archives. Claus provided you with
the link [1]. At the top of the page there is a link to "All release since Camel became a
top level Apache project" [2] (note the archive.apache.org domain that is not mirrored). From
there you can find the link I believe you're interested in [3].

I hope this helps,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/download-archives.html
[2] http://archive.apache.org/dist/camel/apache-camel/