camel-users mailing list archives

From Jesse Sanford <jessesanf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Idempotent consumer question
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2011 15:11:49 GMT
I think you do an amazing job at maintaining a presence on this
mailing list. I don't know how you do it. I credit your responsiveness
as one of the primary reasons for the success of camel. Almost more so
than your code itself. Open source project liasons/evangelists such as
yourself have one of the most difficult and time consuming jobs in a
project. Let alone the fact that you are consistently wearing the core
contributor developer hat as well! Anyway here is a pat on the back.
Thank you for your effort Claus. Everyone on the list should be
thankful and patient!