camel-users mailing list archives

From Ashwin Karpe <aka...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.7.1 graceful termination.
Date Tue, 24 May 2011 18:48:28 GMT
Hi Ioannis,

I am sorry I have not had a chance to look at your use-case. I will look at
it in the next day or two.

In the meantime, Can you go ahead and add a Jira issue against thisŠ

Cheers,

AshwinŠ

Ashwin Karpe

Apache Camel Committer & Sr Principal Consultant

FuseSource (a Progress Software Corporation subsidiary)

http://www.fusesource.com <http://www.fusesource.com/>

Mobile: (972)-971-1700

Blog:http://opensourceknowledge.blogspot.com
<http://opensourceknowedge.blogspot.com/>