camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TypeConverter loading failes in JBoss 5.1.0.GA
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 08:49:46 GMT
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 10:45 AM, anoordover <anoordover@live.nl> wrote:
> Logging in 2.70:
>
> Illegal character in opaque part at index 17:
> jar:file:/c:/Mijn
> documenten/.m2/repository/org/apache/camel/camel-core/2.7.0/camel-core-2.7.0.jar!/META-INF/services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter
>

> In 2.8-snapshot it is fixed like you said previously.
>
> For my curiousity: Can you also answer my other question.
>
> Can you explain why you choose to adept the AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean.
> Wouldn't it be simpler to change DefaultPackageScanClassResolver or will
> there be other issues when you do this.

Thats where we need to fix it as its the xml camel context. So if you
use spring or blueprint. Then those containers will setup the camel
context and start it.

In the DefaultCamelContext from pure Java. You can just use the
setters to adjust it.
And when you invoke start on it, then it only starts working. So you
can set the jboss stuff pre-hand.