camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf in OSGi, java DSL and iPOJO (no Spring)
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 11:15:04 GMT
Thanks for your answer Willem, however I'm not exactly sure what you mean...

Do you mean that if I use "cxf:bean" then the enpoint (and camel context)
must be created by Spring? Can I not use "cxf:bean" without using Spring?

I want to create the endpoint bean using normal java code - is that
possible?

/Bengt