camel-users mailing list archives

From janne postilista <jannepostilis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I configure a custom dead letter queue with transacted JMS route?
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 07:54:06 GMT
Yes I know, but is it really so that you absolutely cannot configure
this (dead letters location) in camel?

I my case it would be preferable to configure it inside camel. For
example storing the failed message in filesystem, logging something
when it happens, etc. Having the same "dead letters" location with JMS
routes and other routes would be nice. Is it possible to achieve this
using custom errorhandlers for my queues, while defining the queue as
transactional at the same time?