camel-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a bit of stax
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 06:21:17 GMT
Hi,

thank you Richard and Claus for your feedbacks.

I modified the classloading stuff, the NPE catch and added the XMLUtil class
to get the tag name.

I added support for input stream as input (adding some converters) but the
problem is that camel already have a lot of converters and you can load back
the whole file very fast if you don't take care.

- Romain