camel-users mailing list archives

From Ioannis Canellos <ioca...@gmail.com>
Subject Blueprint and XSLT
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 17:28:18 GMT
I am building a camel route using camel-blueprint inside karaf.

My route contains an xslt transfromation, but it seems that the Xslt
component can't find my xslt document, which is inside the bundle that
contains the routes.

The problem is that I get a FileNotFoundException
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource
[net/iocanel/xslt/mint-mo-xslt.xsl] cannot be opened because it does not
exist
        at
org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPathResource.java:158)

        at
org.apache.camel.component.xslt.XsltComponent.loadResource(XsltComponent.java:156)

Note: That my bundle does not import the package which contains the xslt.

--
*Ioannis Canellos*
*

Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/>  Committer