camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: extending Camel by implementing your own custom EIP?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 08:01:35 GMT
Just implement your own Processor, and use .process in the DSL.

If you want to introduce new keywords in the DSL, you need to either
- extend RouteBuilder and offer that in Java DSL only. And requre end
user to use your custom RouteBuilder
- change the source code in camel-core to introduce the EIP in the
model package.
- use some dynamic language like scala / groovy to extend and
introduce new EIP keywords.

--
Claus Ibsen