camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel AWS component
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 14:55:41 GMT
Hi

Thats cool stuff. We love contributions at Apache.

However we cannot accept pull requests and whatnot from github.
Patches to Apache must be attached to JIRA tickets and granted license
to Apache.

There is some details here

As the AWS stuff from github have been contributed to Apache, we do
have much already in Apache SVN. And we have improved on those since.
But I am sure we dont have all of your great improvements.

For example the email stuff we dont have.
And I guess about the big files neither.