camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bindy - sub-byte support?
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 10:32:45 GMT
On Friday, May 27, 2011, Klug, Johannes <johannes.klug@logica.com> wrote:
> Dear list,
>

> Looking at Bindy [1],  I wondered whether it had sub-byte support. Let
> me explain:
>
> Imagine two 4-bit Integers, packed as one byte. Could you use Bindy to
> extract both of them?

No that is not possible. We may add support for custom types and Type
marshallers in the future. As usual contributions is welcome.

You can though add two getters that get the bits from that byte in
your model class

> Cheers,
>
> Johannes
>

> [1] http://camel.apache.org/bindy.html
>

> Think green - keep it on the screen.
>
> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.

--
Claus Ibsen