camel-users mailing list archives

From janne postilista <>
Subject extending Camel by implementing your own custom EIP?
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 07:55:38 GMT
Can I extend Camel by implementing my own custom EIP

I have a case where all messages A need to be delayed if message
B-start has arrived, until message B-end arrives, when all messages A
should be sent forward. This may or may not be doable using
resequencer, I am not sure about it since the rules related delaying
are a bit more complicated than that. In any case, the current
resequencer wont work, since it's state would need to be persistent

How difficult would rolling out your own such EIP be?

View raw message