camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel gui
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 06:08:22 GMT
Hi

1)
At Apache Camel there is a maven tool to generate a visualization of
the routes based on a Camel project
http://camel.apache.org/visualisation.html

However its not a GUI tooling, only a kind of report generator. Also
there could be some EIP patterns it cannot draw correctly.
But patches is welcome :)

2)
FuseSource has a GUI tool for Camel. Its an Eclipse plugin.
http://fusesource.com/products/fuse-ide-camel/

And there is a recorded video of it in action, from the link above,
where the text says (on the top right)
Watch this free tutorial to learn how to install, test and use the product

3)
Also there is an attempt to create a GUI here
http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/camel-extra/wiki/CamelSpit

But that project has been abandoned a long tim ago.

4)
And I think this project has some sort of editor part of their application
http://code.google.com/p/caerusone/

--
Claus Ibsen