camel-users mailing list archives

From janne postilista <jannepostilis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: stateful EIP patterns and clustering Camel
Date Thu, 19 May 2011 11:36:52 GMT
- Throttler http://camel.apache.org/throttler.html is also kind of a
stateful EIP. If an endpoint can handle 10 requests per second, and
there are something between 1 and 5 camels running in a clustered
setup (depending on which ones are up and which down), how can we
specify a throttler that is correct?

- Sampling throttler http://camel.apache.org/sampling.html also is
kind of stateful(?)

Camel (or servicemix running the camel) does not have a general
concept such as "camel clustering" where you would configure number of
camel instances, all running same routes, and configure them to be
aware of each other and communicate their internal state between each
other when running the routes...am I correct?