camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a bit of stax
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 05:15:26 GMT
Hi

Yeah it does look very cool. Good work.

Would be great if the StaxComponent could also cater for non file
based inputs. You may have the message body as a Source already. But
that can always be improved.

And yes as Richard mention the class loading should use the
ClassResolver. You can get it from the CamelContext. exchange -> camel
context -> class resolver.

And the stuff that finds the annotations. We may have some common code
for that. Or later refactor that into a util class.

Anyway keep it up.

--
Claus Ibsen