camel-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Segal <jeffrey.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel - Jetty integration
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 20:18:27 GMT
I have some general question about Camel and Jetty integration.

First, given that the jetty: Camel Component creates an embedded Jetty
server, is it assumed that this component would never be used within a web
app? Or am I missing something?

Second, I noticed that JettyHttpComponent manages a Map of Jetty Connectors.
However, CometdComponent does the same exact thing using its own Jetty
Connector Map. Is there any plan to consolidate the Jetty Connectors used
throughout Camel into one shared cache? For instance, it seems that one
would be unable to use a jetty: and cometd: Component on the same port in
the same app because only one Component would be able to successfully bind
to the port.

Thanks,
Jeff