camel-users mailing list archives

From Richard Kettelerij <richardkettele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: a bit of stax
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 23:29:31 GMT
Hi Romain,

Nice work. I've taken a look at your component. A few minor suggestions for
improvement, in case you want to contribute it to Apache:

- The component currently uses getContextClassLoader().loadClass() for
classloading. Camel actually has a abstraction to make this portable across
various runtime environments. You can just replace it with
org.apache.camel.spi.ClassResolver().resolveClass().

- Avoid catching the NullPointException in the StAXJAXBIteratorExpression.

- Do you plan to add a DSL method for the StAXJAXBIteratorExpression
(requires patching camel-core)? So you can write for example
"split(stax(Record.class))" in your route.

Regards,
Richard