camel-users mailing list archives

From Craig Taylor <ctalk...@ctalkobt.net>
Subject Re: Problem with Multiple Camel Contexts
Date Thu, 05 May 2011 18:43:59 GMT
After creating an additional camelContext and injecting it I'm now seeing
that it's really only validating the component endpoints are found and not
actually parsing the parameter values.

Eg: xftp://... does properly generate an exception but :

ftp:user@host/&shouldHaveBeenQuestion

does not check for the opening //'s, nor the 1st parameter should have been
a ?.  Removing the noAutostartup does generate the expected errors.

Is there any other way to properly validate a uri without actually running
it?  I see that camel endpoint has validation methods but they're all
private.

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 12:22 PM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:

> You need to use an OSGi aware CamelContext implementation.
>
> If you use OSGi blueprint then use the one from camel-blueprint.
> If you use Spring DM then use the one from camel-spring (there should
> be some impl. in the JAR in some osgi package).
>

> [ snip... ]
>

> --
> Claus Ibsen
> FuseSource