camel-users mailing list archives

From Tarun Ramakrishna <>
Subject Re: WebSphere MQ: bridging messages from Oracle AQ fails with JMSCC0050: The property name 'JMS_Xyz' is reserved and cannot be set
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 16:05:42 GMT
Most providers reserve message properties starting with JMSX and JMS
for internal use and many drivers check such properties against the
standard set supported by the vendor. Technically the JMS spec only
says that 'JMSX' properties are reserved, but most providers reserve
all the 'JMS' properties too.  Since you are communicating with two
different providers and don't seem to have need of correlation, you
can simply remove all properties that start with JMS/JMSX before
dropping into the WMQ queue. Implementation wise, I wonder whether a
header filter strategy makes more sense than using a wire tap - I am
not sure.

View raw message